Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are You Desperate?

I have two words for you today: TWO WEEKS.

Wow.

To say that I can't believe the trip to Sudan is this close is the understatement of the year!

I have recently been studying Radical by David Platt. I posted the quote below on Facebook earlier today because it so accurately reflects my struggle right now. It provides me a good attitude adjustment for when I get stressed (thinking I can do it...whatever it is) and a great encouragment about our Heavenly Father.

"This is how God works. He puts His people in positions where they are desperate for His power, and then He shows His provision in ways that display His greatness."

And in an attempt to spur you on, check out Hebrews 10:24.

Please continue to pray for me and our team as we prepare to leave for Sudan.

Much Love,

Rebecca Cummings
Opelika, Alabama

No comments: