Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today was a very productive day. The best part of today for me was the food distribution. Seeing the way that the food and clothing touched the lives of so many was very heart wrenching. The Lord was taken into the lives of three people by Pastor Luis. Seeing someone except the LORD as their savior made the entire trip worth while. This is my first mission trip and far from the last. I have found one of the callings and purposes for my life. I would like to extend the invitation for anyone who thinks that this may be one of the purposes for your life. There are so many things here to feel and see. I can not even begin to explain what we have seen the LORD do for the people of the villages that we visited.

Annette Stephenson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey moma!! i am so glad that you have had a wonderful time and that its been a great experience for you! i know its something that everyone needs to see and do!! well, i can't wait to see you when you get so that you can tell us all about it!! I better go pack for phenix city so i will see you saturday night!! we love you, Mandy and Jerry!