Friday, May 30, 2008

Today God has Blessed us with door to door ministery. The devil started in this morning but we prayed and God prevailed. This trip has been an awesome expierence for me! Thanks Toni for all the daily inspirations! My heart has been overwhelmed.We went to the church and the service was so exciting. Yes Mrs Louise, a part of my heart is now left in Honduras. A great friendship with our brother and sister in Christ has taken me to another step. I pray that I can take part agaain next year! God is so awesome and so the Americans and Hondurans togather working to tell people about Jesus. Our lifes are different in some ways but spiritual lifes are the same. Both groups will be praying for each other. May the Lord bless both groups to grow and guide us to do what he wants us to do. That LOVE has bonded us forever. I will pray for the ones who came to Jesus & those who did not to accept him as our Lord & Savior.In his name we Praise. Vicky Pratte

No comments: